Cannabis is also called marijuana or weed. It is a plant that is popularly known for causing a high sensation and influencing unusual human behavior. But, what if cannabis is more than we perceive it to be? What if eating it raw can provide us with numerous health benefits? Well, the main aim of this article is to answer questions concerning eating raw cannabis, and if and if not it has health benefits.
Does eating raw cannabis cause highness?
The answer to this question is a straight no! If getting high is your reason for eating raw cannabis, then I think you need to reconsider. To get high from raw cannabis, you would have to consume a whole lot of it. This is so because the active component in cannabis responsible for highness needs to get into your blood stream before it cause any high sensation. Hence, chewing it raw wouldn’t help its case.
THC is the psychoactive compound responsible for the high sensation caused by cannabis. For THC to get into your blood stream easily, cannabis has to be added to alcohol or an edible. Inclusivity of cannabis in edibles or alcohol will now help to improve its bioavailability.
Is it okay to eat raw cannabis?
The answer to this question is a big yes! Cannabis can be juiced and eaten without inclusion. Eating cannabis is very beneficial to our health because it contains active components like cannabidiol. Cannabidiol has been attributed with several health benefits in recent times. Therefore, cannabis can be used in making smoothies, salad, and oil (from hemp seeds). click here to know more about cannabidiol
What are the health benefits associated with the consumption of raw cannabis?
Below are some health benefits derived from consuming an appropriate amount of raw cannabis.
- Pain relief: The cannabinoids contained in raw cannabis are responsible for pain relief. Pains associated with chronic pain, Alzheimer, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, migraine, and cancer, can be relieved by cannabis.
- Weight loss: studies have shown that cannabis consumption can help with weight loss. They do this by managing caloric intake and regulating insulin.learn essential tips of weight loss at https://www.ndtv.com/food/weight-loss-5-simple-dietary-tips-to-lose-weight-during-winter-1957084
- Fights cancer: Cannabis reduces the rate of cancerous cells spreading throughout your body. Again, the cannabinoids in cannabis are responsible for this.
- For insomnia and anxiety: Insomnia is the absence of sleep that might occur for a number of reasons. Anxiety on the other hand is unhealthy worry about things that are yet to happen. Both of which have been found to be helped by the cannabinoids found in cannabis plant. This is done as a result of the calming effect the cannabinoids have on the brain.
- For skin inflammation: Everyone wishes for a clear skin because it makes them more confident about themselves. Cannabis is here with its anti-inflammatory properties to help with all skin related issues. Some of the skin problems that cannabis have been found to be active against is; acne, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, skin cancer, itchy skin and pains.
It should be noted that you can’t get any of these benefits from smoking cannabis. Eating cannabis is a better and healthier alternative to smoking it. Remember, your health is wealth, therefore, do anything to protect it.